EDIT 4 --- Well that was some great feedback and interest! Thank you soo much for the interest guys! The slots have been filled. I am sorry if you did not land a slot, but keep your eyes open! I am going to keep on with the commissions.
Thanks again and have a great day!
Until next time!
EDIT3 Omg sorry guys, I am just a bit "mehhhck" with my prices XD Again these are new prices to me so, I am still figuring out what I am and am not comfortable charging people. So again I am soo soo sorry for all the confusion and updates. If anyone was even confused o0 Anyways. Here we go again xD
EDIT2 Hooold on guys. Let me make some more adjustments to pricing before I start doing orders here. I have raised the prices of my commissions and am still working out anything that I think needs to be worked out.
EDIT; I have changed some prices and added some visual examples of what I will offer. Please take another moment if you did express any interest to take a look over the prices again.
What I changed- BG prices/examples, additional character prices, and I added the Cosplay Girl Pinup option to the types.
Hey guys! I need to make some money so I was going to open up some commissions!
(and maybe make some adoptables as well)
And so I was just going to take 3 at this moment in time.
If you are interested. Here are my current prices;
And please comment here if you are interested.
(No for the millionth time over.... I will not be doing these commissions in TLK style. So if you are asking for a cartoony lion, I will not draw it in the Lion King Style.)
1. --- full body two character, outlined, shaded, simple BG, Cartoon. PAID
2. ---- Full body, two character(brothers), outline, shaded, realistic. Paid
2 character bust sketches, colored, free BG, Style (up to me) Cheery mood Paid
4. Full Body single character, colored and shaded. Simple Scenic BG. Paid. <Screencap>
5. Colored Bust, Shaded, realistic. single character Simple scenic BG, Roaring/angry/ feeding on prey. protective of prey? ---- Personal Commissions. Price listings. ---- Some of these prices may be subject to change in the future based on my personal feelings about them. But that will not affect you or your order. If you order. --Bust--
Bust Sketch - $15 (sketches will be done in pencil and scanned, unless you want them to be Digitally done)
Bust Sketch Colored- $20
Outlined Bust-$25 (colored outline is optional)
Colored Outlined Bust - $30 (colored outline is optional)
Adding Cel Shading will be an additional $5
Additional characters $8 (for sketches) $10 if outlined) (Each. Limit to 5 additional characters) --Full Body--
Full Body Sketch- $25 (sketches will be done in pencil and scanned, unless you want them to be Digitally done))
Full Body Sketch Colored -$30 (colored outline is optional)
Full Body Outlined -$35 (colored outline is optional)
Full Body Outlined and Colored -$40 (colored outline is optional)
Adding Cel Shading will be an additional $5
Additional characters $10 (if sketches) $15(if outlined) (Each. Limit to 5 additional characters) --Backgrounds--
A designer/abstract/whatever background Will be optional. --something like this
<-- I'll do that for free.
(sometimes I go overboard with these. I will not charge you more if I decide to go crazy with it XD it's all good mann.)
So a Simple Effects BG like these would be $5
A bit more detailed simple Scene BG will be an additional $10
A fully done detailed scenery BG would be $?????? These are not available right now, because I am not that confident in them, and I am not sure as to what to charge.
But if you really want something like this, we can talk it over. If it is something I think I can pull off then I will give you an estimate. Probably an additional $15-$20. ---Designing a Custom Character ---
- Not yet Decided.... so Coming Soon- ---Animated Icons---
(Technically counts as a bust/full body. We could go into discussion over this. As I have never really offered these as a commission option.) I will only draw original characters. I will not draw copywrited/trademarked characters. I will not draw in copywrited/trademarked styles. I will only draw "Safe For Work" art. Nothing overly sexualized. Nothing overly violent. As far as Nudity goes, I will find a way to cover the naughty bits with hair/an item/ pose/ etc... I try to keep my gallery as tasteful as I see fit. ---Things I am fairly good at drawing---
Animals -Yes (mostly Big cats, canine, thylacine, Hyena, and some hooved animals. All fun)
People- Yes (Better at drawing chicks than dudes, just sayin')
Anthro- Yes (Again, better at drawing chicks than dudes)
Monsters and made up creatures- YES. They be fun to draw. --- Styles options---
I can do a few different styles.
Between cartoony and what I consider my real style, being semi-realistic-ish.
Cosplay Girl Pin-Up--- This is new and kind of an idea, I basically look at your character, and make a cosplay outfit sort of thing based on the design, and draw a chick (or dude if you want) Wearing the outfit. I am not sure exactly how to price these separately, but I am just going to give them the regular prices at the moment.When ordering a commission. Please fill out the following;
1. Commission Type-
3. Style -
4. Additional Characters? -
5. Background? -
6. Reference to Character (s) -
7. Extras, Is there a certain mood you wish me to draw for your character? Ex- Happy, angry, fighting, sad, silly, etc...- ---Rules/Terms Of Service.--- --Changes and Cancellation--
-I do show you a preview of the images whilst in the sketch stages, just to see if everything is alright according to the commissioner. So if there is anything you wish to change and so on.
- I will only be tolerant to a maximum of 3-4 changes to the commissions. ( If you want to change a character, theme, pose, etc... before I post a finished product). It will be much more difficult to change things once the outlining, coloring, and shading has been started or completed. So if you want to make any changes, please make them in the sketch/planning stages.
-I will only accept payment upfront. Not after. And not "Half now half later".
- If I do finish the image, and you are not happy, and would like a refund. I will not refund you the full price back, but a percentage.
Usually 25%-30% of the cost. Depending on how complex the image was. You are paying me for hard work and an original drawing. You would not ask someone to paint your house, and not pay them for their work ,just because you're not happy with it.
It is work. Bottom line. I may not be building a bridge, but it is still work.
-If you would like to cancel your order before the image is done and uploaded. Then I will give you a full refund.
However if I am almost finished with the image, we could talk about getting a percentage back. It will be under discussion. --The Image itself--
- You are not permitted to re-sell, use commercially, make a profit off of your commission, unless we work out a deal on it.
But for the time being, I am only doing "Personal Commissions". For you to enjoy, not for you to sell.
- I will not do "Not Safe For Work" art. Meaning Pornographic/ what I would deem overly suggestive. I will only draw "Safe For Work" art. Nothing overly sexualized. Nothing overly violent. As far as Nudity goes, I will find a way to cover the naughty bits with hair/an item/ pose/ etc... I try to keep my gallery as tasteful as I see fit. Gore and horror, however, would be debatable. Seeing as I myself do draw such things.
-(again) I will only draw original characters. I will not draw copyrighted/trademarked characters. I will not draw in copyrighted/trademarked styles. I will only draw "Safe For Work" art. Nothing overly sexualized. Nothing overly violent. As far as Nudity goes, I will find a way to cover the naughty bits with hair/an item/ pose/ etc... I try to keep my gallery as tasteful as I see fit.
-Though I have made the drawing for you, I hold the rights to the image, so if I want to post it to other websites and or use it in a portfolio, I may.