EDIT: Okay, NOW
I think we're going to go see Brave today. Yesterday we decided that "adventure" was a bit more of a fun idea to do 8) Climbing mountain type things, going out for dinner, driving around, walking around. Alot of walking was done yesterday... and I was fan-girling out about a musical thing, a scenery thing, and a dinosaur thing.... After this whole trip is all said and done and I get back home, I may upload some pics if I think they're good enough.
I shall report back about Brave!!!!
WATERMELONS end edit
Been a bit since I've updated a journal. So here's some things for those that are interested;
1. I am currently in a different state, helping my sister and brother in law move, will be here for a few more days. I am without my tablet, aaaaand yeah. That's that.
2. I am going to go and see Disney/Pixar's Brave today... a.k.a "My Movie" according to my family, thanks to my curly hair that only really shows off most it's red in the sunlight..... I will report back as to weather I liked it or not
3. I burn and or freckle in the sun, I do not tan very well. I'm half a ginger... or as tori and I put it... I'm a "Reddish-head".
4. Fucking Freckles......
5. Sleeping on the ground after bringing boxes and so on up two things of stairs after a LONG drive with very little sleep... sucks.
7. I skipped number 6, so number 7 is six in disguise.
8. is seven.
8. is the real slim shady
9. glad we are back on track.